Saturday, November 24, 2012

I'm Single and I know it!!!

 
Sooooooooo back in the end of July, beginning of August, I did a whole SINGLES week on my blog!!! I got sooooo much positive feedback about it and many requests from my readers for MORE!!! Soooooooooo THIS next week, Sunday-Saturday, or UNTIL I run out of stuff...which ever comes FIRST...Most likely Saturday!!! Annnnnnd just in case you NEED a refresher, here below is a list of the FIRST EVERRR Singles week!!!
I'm SINGLE and I know it!!! #1
I'm SINGLE and I know it!!! #2
I'm SINLGE and I know it!!! #3
I'm SINGLE and I know it!!! #4
I'm SINGLE and I know it!!! #5
No REFUNDS!!!
(A Devotional about purity)
Holding His Hand
(This is my personal Singleness testimony)
Broken Hearted
This is my testimony of how God healed me of a broken heart
The Little Messenger
This is a story that EVERY APOSTOLIC FEMALE needs to read!!! LOL!
.
Weeeeeeellll...I look forward to this week...STARTING TOMORROW...questions, comments, feedback ANNNND topic ideas can be emailed to me at MaryFrancesWriting@gmail.com I apololgize in advance for when I don't respond right away...I DO READ EVERYTHING THO and appreciate it being sent!!! :))))
♥Mary Frances :)