Friday, August 3, 2012

I'm single and I know it!!! (Part 5;)

Todays word of advice for singles is:
HOW DO THEY MAKE YOU FEEL???
.
Okaaaay soooo maybe that sounds WEIRD, buuuut seriousley, think about it?! How does that person make you feel when your around them??? Aside from the initial fluttery-omw- I can't even breath feeling, HAHA... How do they make you feel? Happy? Sad? Joyful?  Do you feel drawn towards God with them or away from God? 
.
Okaaaay soooo this is MY STORY...
.
There was this guy, YEARS ago that liked me. (I know that this MAY BE seeming like A LOT of guys, buuuuut its really NOT...we're talkin about since I was 18 cuz I wasn't allowed to talk to guys before that...which is actually another really long and funny story...hahaha...another blog post...LOL!) I just didn't feel that way about him, buuuuut there was no one else in sight annnnnd I guess maybe I was about to have ANOTHER desperate moment!!! LOL 
.
So me and this guy started corresponding with each other and I mean, he was a good guy, there was  nothing wrong with him and I knew like, hey if this keeps going the way it is, its not going to be long before we end up getting married. I wasn't being presumptious, I was just thinking, thats what happens when a guy and girl talk to each other, eventually they either break up or get married...RIGHT?!?!?!
.
I remember feeling anxious about it...like just a feeling of unsettlement in my heart. Weeeeelll I'll NEVER forget, I was in my college computer keyboarding class, And I felt such fear in my heart. I can't explain it but I just felt SCARED. And when I feel scared I get cold...I know WEIRD...buuut I was like FREEZIN and i'm sittin there typing on the computer and my fingers were just soooo COLD and I was like, oh man, I am soooo scared about this...WHY am i soooo SCARED?!?!
.
And all of the sudden as I'm sitting there, the scripture  from the Bible goes through my mind...perfect love casteth out all fear...I was like WAIT if this was right...I wouldn't feel fear...but I do feel fear!!! I was like, if this was what God wanted for me I wouldn't be feeling fear, but I would be feeling PEACE!!! Soooo yeah...And then if you read the the whole scripture it actually even says more...
.
"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." (1 John 4:18)
.
 Even as I was sittin there at school, I realized what God had shown me and I felt soooo much better. All in just a few minutes, I was still in my class typing away and my fingers started feeling warm again...HAHA!!! I knew that it was NOT meant to be and sweeeet relief came over me.
.
I really believe that IF you are seeking the faee of God and praying for his will in your life, the way you will know if someone or if ANYTHING is right for you, is that you will feel in the depths of your heart and absolute peace from God about it!!! So that is really and truly the way I think you will KNOW if they are THE ONE!!! :) Peace from God!!!! Can I get an amen?!?!
.
Soooo anyways, yeah, OBVIOUSLY, I cut things off with the guy and here I am...

  SINGLE ... 
ANNNND AT PEACE!!! :)

Remember that my friends, if its RIGHT, God is going to give you PEACE!!! Peace, peace, WONDERFUL PEACE...annnnd...Don't you be forgetting it!!! :]
"There is no fear in love...
but perfect love casteth out fear..."
.
(Weeeeeelllll this is it for now on SINGLES week...I hope you all enjoyed...I actually have MORE to say buuuut...maybe i'll do it again NEXT month or maybe i'll just write a book! HEh! Heh! Would anyone buy a book from me if I wrote it??? ;)
♥Mary Frances :)