Saturday, November 14, 2015

Finacial WiseDUBMB #5

Annnnnnnnnnd its back you guys, Financial Wisedumb with Mary!!! You can read the Last Financial WiseDUMB HERE!!! Buuuuuuuuut TODAY, How would you all like to know, How to get a free coffee, lunch, back massage, neck massage, foot massage and Thanksgiving dinner?????
.
If you knew that you could get ALL of these things for FREE, would you??? Weeeeeeeelllll today I DID!!! Annnnnnnd I would like to share with you all HOW you can too!!!
.
First of all, Whole Foods had a Thanksgiving dinner taste testing today...12-2!!! It was pretty good... I mean, for FREE...buuuuut I heard people standing around talking about HOW GOOD it was!!! I was like, okaaaaaaaaay its good, buuuuuuuut, this ain't like MY COOKING...I'm jus sayin!!! LOL!!!
Btw: Whole food is a good place for samples...I've eaten many lunches AND breakfasts there!!! Hey its FREE annnnnnd in MODERATION!!! ;)))))
.
My other lunch special is COSTCO!!! That's my FAVORITE PLACE for Saturday lunch!!! Hee, hee!!! The only problem with being Apostolic is THEY NOTICE YOU when you go back for seconds!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! Okaaaaaay sooooo modesty is KEEPIN me from overindulging on my Costco lunch...YAAAAAAY!!!! AHAHAHA!!!
.
Free massages!!! BROOKSTONE AND BED, BATH, AND BEYOND!!! I'm adding this to my "Future Trophy Wife" resume...Keep this in mind future hubby that may happen to be reading this, WHILE OTHER MEN are having to pay for outrageous prices for their wife to be getting massages by little Asian men, I'll be heading to Brookstone or BBB!!! MWAH...Purrrrrrr!!!
(People like me that are keeping the economy going...HEEEEEEYYYY I pay for the gas that it takes to get there!!!)
.
Bed, Bath and Beyond now has a World Market section and there are tons of free samples EVERYDAY!!! Oh and lets NOT forget Trader Joe's!!! Free Samples and FREE COFFEE samples EVERY DAY!!!
.
FORGET RICE THE RICE AND BEANS DAVE RAMSEY!!!
 between Costco, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Bed Bath and Beyond Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd MY MOM'S HOUSE...
I'm NEVER GROCERY SHOPPING AGAIN!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)