Thursday, May 21, 2015

Financial WiseDUMB #4

Weeeeeellll its back...
The series that pastors EVERYWHERE have been waiting for, to share with their saints...Yes, that's RIGHT, its the one and only, one-of-a-kind column...

 
 FINANCIAL WISEDUMB with Mary!!!

Its been OVER a year since the last Financial WiseDUMB post, I hope that you all have been financially surviving since then!!! You can refresh your memory with the last one HERE!!!
.
 NOW if there are two people that will appreciate this particular Financial Wisdumb post, its MY MOM and MY BROTHER JOHN!!! They are the two people that will think this is GENIOUS!!! Annnnnd would sooooo DO IT!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
.
Sooooooooo Sunday night a group of us went to Oreganos to eat, and while we're waiting for our food, they give MJ some pizza dough to play with. I grabbed a piece of it and started playing with it and as I'm playing with it, the most brilliant thought popped into my mind! I thought, "Hey! This is REAL pizza dough!!!" THEN an EVEN MORE brilliant thought went through my mind, "HEY! I could use this, TO MAKE PIZZA!"  my own HOMEMADE PIZZA! Which we all know will taste better than Oreganos anyway!!! Hee, hee! ;)
.
Soooooooooo I decided to tell everyone at the table my brilliant idea! I'm like, hey you guys, THIS IS REAL PIZZA DOUGH that they give the kids!!! I'm like, YOU GUYS!!! We should ALL ask for pizza dough to play with, then we can all take it  home and make our own pizzas!!! Everyone busted up laughing, ME INCLUDED!!! Buuuuuut, even tho I laughed, I'm SOOOO FOR REALZ!!!
 
 Next time we go i'm going to get me a ball of dough annnnnnd i'm gonna take it home ANNNNND make me a mini pizza the next day!!! (Don't worry peeps, I'll blog about that when I do!!!)
.
Buuuuuuuuut really mom's, dad's, Aunts, uncle's, grandparents, nannies, future moms and dads, THINK ABOUT IT!!! This is such a logical idea!!!! You and your hubby splurge one night and take THE WHOLE FAMILY to Oreganos ANNNNNNND everyone gets a ball of dough to play with, annnnnnnnd THEN MOM, you whip out those Ziploc bags and the next day, BAM, the whole family makes mini pizzas together for dinner!!! Not only are you saving your money, your saving TIME annnnnd to top it all off, your making family memories!!!

I know, I know, NOT ONLY was this post a MONEY-SAVING POST, IT WAS ALSO A TIME SAVER, no fear, you only need to thank me ONCE not TWICE!!! Hee, hee!!! Yes, yes, this is the mind of Mary at its absolute brilliance!!! Sometimes, I just can't help buuuuut LOVE the way God made my brain to be!!! Purrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. IF you do this, I would LOVE to hear about it!!! Please email me with pics and the whole shebang!!! you NEVER KNOW, I just may feature you in my Wisedumb book one day!!! :)))) maryfranceswriting@gmail.com