Thursday, July 5, 2018

LPC and Ginty 4th Of July!!!

Soooooooooo being the festive person that I am, I enticed my whole church to come Tuesday evening dressed patriotic, with promises of an XTRA treat to all that did!!!
Juuuuuuuuuuust about everyone participated!!! 

 Sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

OF COURSE I went ALL OUT!!! 
My sister and I made sour-patch-firework-sundaes for EVERYONE...
they turned out pretty BOMB!!! 
THE NEXT DAY...
Started with breakfast with Kelsey at SUGAR JAMS
If you've never been to Sugar Jams, I'm telling you, YOU MUST GO!!! 
It's soooooooo YUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!


Soooooo some of my friends sent me pictures of them and they were wearing sweaters ACTUAL SWEATERS...I said I couldn't even fathom!!! Buuuuuuuuuuuut the bright side is that, WE DO GET TO GO SWIMMING!!!!!!!! Wooooooooooohooooooooooooo!!!!





Look at this handsome lil dude!!!!
Soooooooooo much cuuuuuuteness!!!



I looooooooooove them all!!!






















THATS THE HEART OF A GINTY!!!
Ahahahaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa...It's true, soooooooo we had, 3 different kinds of sausage, mac and cheese, chicken, burgers, baked beans, potato salad, twice baked potatoes, corn, and chips...buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...THERE WAS NO PASTA SALAD!!! That's like having Thanksgiving without THE STUFFING...it just ain't right!!! 
♥Mary Frances :)