Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Don't be ________AND LAZY!!!

Sooooooooo a lot of the kids I pick up have gotten really lazy about coming on Sunday mornings because it means, WAKING UP EARLY, where as coming on Wednesday nights, they're already up. Soooooooooooo a few weeks ago, when I was dropping them off, I asked one of the girls, Lola, are you going to come on Sunday morning???
.
Soooooooooooo she's like, IDK...I'll probably be sleeping!!! Soooooooooo I'm like, GIRRRRRRL, don't be LAZY!!! Sooooooooo she just kinda smiles and I'm like, YOU KNOW what MY MOM (Who was her Bible class teacher when she was a baby) would say to me growing up when I didn't want to do something? She's like, WHAT? I'm like, she'd say,
I'm like, WEEEEEEEELLLL...
She just looks at me all confused, because she's like REALLY, REALLY SKINNY!!! Like literally this long, straight stick!!! LOL I'm like, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll...
In YOUR CASE...
DON'T BE SKINNY AND LAZY!!! 
AHAHAHAAAA!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
Mom's advice here