Wednesday, April 4, 2018

March update!!!

Playing with my lil O!!!
I made the jello-pretzel bars with BLUE jello...they came out tasting GOOD buuuuuuut the crust wasn't crunchy!!! Buuuuuuuuuut they did match my eyes and outfit...HEE, hee!!!
Playing at the park!!

Sis. Abbott's waffles!!!


Berry, berry refresher with coconut milk...just one of the MANY reasons I decided to go on a DRINK FAST!!! Oooooh how I miss you Violet Drink!!!
Our free Bosa Donuts!!! 
Yuuuummmmm!!!

Hiking Thumb Butte in Prescott AZ!!! 

At the top!!!
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME ITALIAN FOOD!!!





Sedona AZ....we didn't have time to hike it buuuuuuuut it's now added to my list!!!
The view from our friends vacation home in Sedona...isn't that AWESOME!!!

Apple pie time!!!

Hole in the rock!!!





North Mountain!!!






Boba with the Niecey!!! 
Derek's in town!!!

Odin asking if he could PLEASE jump out so that he could go back onto the slide!!!


Another nephew...Lil Tony!!! 
St. Patrick's Day...Get YO Irish on!!! 
MALIA GOT THE HOLY GHOST!!!
If you like Hazelnut...YOU WILL LOVE the chocolate haze greek yogurt!!!
My lil Christina!!!
My Wednesday night class!!!
Trying to wake up!!! 
Fountain Hills Play...this one was kinda lame...Jus sayin!!!




German Chocolate Cake for my sis-in-law Grace's birthday!!!
Got rated a  SOLID 9 from my food rater!!! 
Odie just hanging out with THE DOG!!!
Happy Birthday Grace!!
Family Time!!!
First birthday as the mommy of TWINS!!!

First spring wild flower spotted while hiking!!!
Step aside PANERA...Mary can make quiche BETTER than your soufflé!!!
Making homemade pasta and ravioli for Easter!!!
Daddy's lil helper!!!
The Miracle Worker-The story of Helen Keller and her teacher Anne Sullivan!!!
But your ticket HERE!!! They only go til the 15th of April!!! 
I HIGHLEY RECCOMEND this play to EVERYONE!! It was soooooooooo good!!! 

Annnnnnnnnnd the month ended with THE DONUT RUN!!!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd it's April, sooooooooooo I"M ALL CAUGHT UP!!! 

♥Mary Frances :)