Thursday, April 26, 2018

Do you have these in a size...????

Sooooooooooo I was at Cracker Barrel last week and I saw these lil unicorn shoes, I was like, OMW, WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE SHOES LIKE THESE IN A LADIES SIZE 12???? (My sister said, THANK GOD they don't!, Probably my pastor and future husband would be in agreement with her!!!) 
THEN, just to be funny, I very sweetly asked the lil elderly sales clerk lady,
"EXCUSE ME, Ma'am, do you guys have these in a ladies size 12???"
You all shoulda seen the look of absolute shock and confusion on her face, then I just gave her a BIG O GRIN, annnnnnnnnd she just busts up laughing!!! She's like, NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!! Then we stood there and talked for like 10 minutes, she was telling me that she's worked at Cracker Barrel for over 15 years and no one has everrrrr asked her something like that before, buuuuuuut it's too bad they didn't make cute shoes like that for woman, she's like, LOOK AT THOSE ONES they have for us, who wants to wear shoes like that??? I'm liiiiiiike EXACTLEY!!! 
For realz tho you guys, IF YOU EVERRRR see some unicorn shoes in a ladies size 12, PLEASE BUY THEM FOR ME!!! Actually, 11's will probably fit me too!!!! 

♥Mary Frances :)