Saturday, March 31, 2018

Donut 5k!!!

Got there EARLY this morning to down town Chandler...I got a race to run....
BUUUUUUUUT FIRST...
COFFEE!!!

 Soooooo you got an EXTRA medal if  you ran the race with an inflatable donut..SOOOOOOOOOO of course I DID IT!!! Hee, hee!!!
All the thin girls had trouble keeping theirs up over their hips...ME...I'm pretty sure even with MORE WEIGHT LOSS...I won't have to be worrying about mine falling off...pretty sure I'm set FOR LIFE!!! BAHAHAHA!!! #skinnygirlproblems #FLUFFYgirladvantages
 Our medals...aren't they sooooo ADORABLE...they were even GLITTERY!!! 
 Me in all my glory!!! 
 On your marks, get set...
LEEEEETS GOOOOOOOOOO!!!
 1 mile down...2 more to go!!!
 Annnnnnnnnd its donut time!!! 
 They gave us two donuts every mile or so!!! 

 I couldn't eat that many...buuuuuuuuuut you better believe I pulled out zip lock and took as many as I could...BAHAHAHAHA!!!! 
2 miles down...ONE to go!!! 
 Annnnnnnnnnnnd DONE!!! 
 I ate one chocolate during the run and one strawberry at the end annnnnnnnnnd...
 Got enough for all the kids at church ANNNNNNND my niece and nephews!!!

Oooooooh YEAH, that's how this girrrrrrl ROLLS!!! 
Next 5k i'm doing is THE COOKIES AND MILK RUN!!!
Hit me up if you wanna run too!!!