Friday, January 20, 2023

CMM if Mary were a man!!!

So I'm at Starbucks with my laptop today writing and THE FUNNIEST THING EVERRRR happened!!! I got up to use the restroom and there was a man walking in front of me to the restroom as well, men and woman restrooms were located right by each other...


and the man walks into the men's and then waits and holds the door for me, my hand is on the woman's about to open it, but he's just stand there all gentlemanly like waiting for me...
🙀
I mean GENERALLY SPEAKING, I really appreciate it when a man holds the door open for me, it's very kind and considerate of them, I always smile and say thank you, BUUUUUUUT...this is THE DOOR TO THE MEN'S ROOM HE IS HOLDING FOR ME...i dont wanna be rude buuuuuuuuut... lol...i just kinda pause and smile at him and continue to open the ladies room...in that moment he realized what he was doing, his face turned red and we both busted up laughing!!! It was HILARIOUS!!! *Chivalry-sigh!!! 
.
Buuuuuuuuuuut  I think he was REALLY embarrassed cuz he was sitting behind me and he had just gotten there but when i got back he was packing his stuff up and leaving!!! The funniest part was that it TOTALLY reminded me of something i would do!!! 
.
Now you all know what this blog would be like, IF I WERE A MAN!!! 😂😇
🙃
The difference between him and I tho, 
is that wouldn't have left!!! Bahahahaha
🙃
I mean really, IF I LEFT THE SCENE every time I did something embarrassing, there'd be NO SCENES left in my life!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
Mary Frances 😊🙃