Thursday, February 1, 2018

You ALREADY said that!!!

So my lil nephew Odie is such a little stinker, his new thing of late has been to say WHAT to pretty much EVERYTHING you say to him!! I have to share a conversation him and I the other day...
I'm like, ODIN, Your cute!? He says, What?! I'm like, your cute! He says, what? I'm like, your cute! He says, what?  Well this goes on for quite some time...
Your cute! What?!
Your cute! What?!
Your cute! What?!
Your cute! What?!
Your cute! What?!
Finally I all but SCREAM out to him...
YOUR CUUUUUUUUTE!!!
Without missing a beat he says, "You ALREADY said that Aunt Mary!" I was like, REALLY??? You just ask me 6 times what I said annnnnnd THEN have the audacity to tell me I had ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT???? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Such a little stinker, buuuuuuuut I sooooooooooooo LOVE HIM!!! 
♥Mary Frances :)