Tuesday, September 12, 2017

When your volume stops working!!!

What should you do when the volume on your phone stops working???
Sooooooo the other day I was listening to a very good story on Audible...
Okaaaaaaay shout out to LYNN AUSTIN, she is like one of THE MOST AMAZING AUTHORS EVERRRRR!!! Hanna has been telling me about her for YEARS, buuuuuuut I just figured it was HISTORICAL fiction, I probably wouldn't be able to understand them if they weren't going in THE IMAGINATION STATION...ahahaha...anyway, AMAZING WRITING SKILLS that lady has!!! 
.
So anyway, I'm listening to Audible and then I paused to do something, sometimes I can't even listen and do something else....LOL soooooooooooo I put the story back on and NOTHING comes out of my phone!!! I'm like, WHAT???? So I higher the volume, still nothing! I higher it to THE HIGHEST volume level and NOTHING!!! I'm like, OH SNAP!!! The speakers on my phone must be broken, I'm like in the middle of devestation, ready to lay hands on my phone because I'm DESPERATE to finish this amazing story...
.
When I flip my phone around and something goes flying towards me...
.
MY EAR BUDS!!! 
That's WHY the speakers on my phone weren't working....
I FORGOT TO PUT MY EAR BUDS BACK IN MY EARS!!! 
Anywayz, once I got those back in my ears, THE SPEAKERS WORKED GREAT!!! Funny how that works, Hee, hee!!! ;) 
Soooooooooo what should you do when your volume stops working??? Try putting your ear buds back in!!! 

♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. The story had a PERFECTLY WONDERFUL ENDING!!! I HIGHLY recommend this book!!!