Wednesday, July 5, 2017

That awkward moment when...

You BELIEVE THEM!!!

Okaaaaaaaaaaaay sooooo I have to explain this statement!!! I was remembering this time the other day and I just busted out laughing thinking about it!!! You know when someone has like shocking news and they are like, BELIEVE IT OR NOT...blah, blah, blah...etc..."  So this one time Someone said to me one time, BELIEVE IT OR NOT, (But there was a strong emphasis on the NOT, that I wouldn't believe it) I ACTUALLY WEIGH OVER 200 pounds!!! I was like, Oh, Okaaaaaaaaaaaay...like, I was not even gonna make a big deal about it, at that time in my life I was weighing over 300 so just WHATEV right!!!
.
Buuuuuut remember them saying that, "Believe it or NOT, but I actually do weigh over 200 pounds!" and I remember just thinkin, I BELIEVE IT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sooooooo there you have it, THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU BELIEVE THEM!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)