Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Ruining your dinner???

Soooo I had this random dessert thought the other day:
When people eat DESSERT BEFORE dinner, people always say, I don't want to ruin my dinner by eating DESSERT FIRST, BUUUUUUT why doesn't anyone ever say: I DON'T WANT TO RUIN MY DESSERT BY EATING DINNER FIRST!!! ??????
Think about it you guys, wouldn't you be saving calories IF YOU ONLY ate  your dessert and NOT DINNER AND DESSERT??? Something to think about this week... WHAT IF OCCASIONALLY, we just ate BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DESSERT??? OR BREAKFAST, DESSERT AND DINNER???? Wouldn't it AT LEAST HELP if when we do splurge, that we made up for it in other areas of our eating??? I MEAN THINK ABOU T IT:

We could HAVE OUR DESSERT
annnnnnnnnnnnnnd SAVE OUR CALORIES TOO!!! Hee, hee!!!
♥Mary Frances :)