Thursday, June 8, 2017

My Mother's Daughter!!!

Sooooooooooo growing up, I ALWAYS remember my grandpa, when having tea, he would ALWAYS save the tea bag for a SECOND USE!!! And I remember ALWAYS thinking like, REALLY??? We're saving this NASTY tea bag for a SECOND USE??? Because tea is just SOOOOOO EXPENSIVE???
.
After my grandpa died, I remember fixing tea for my mom, AND GUESS WHAT SHE WOULD ALWAYS SAY??? Yes, you guessed it, DON'T THROW IT AWAY, YOU CAN USE IT AGAIN!!! Annnnnnnnnnnnd I was like, REALLY MOM??? REALLY??? Because it's NOT like we don't have an extreme OVER ABUNDANCE OF TEA lying around, in fact, I think she left us a good FIVE YEAR INHERITANCE WORTH behind for us!!! AHAHAHA!!! Buuuuuuuuuuut NOPE, it was always, REUSE THE TEA BAG!!!
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut WHAT CAN I SAY...
SHE IS HER
FATHER'S DAUGHTER!!!
.Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll the other day, THE ODDEST THING HAPPENED, I was making myself some tea, and when I was done, I squeezed the tea bag out, put it aside, and then I turned to my sister and said THE STRANGEST THING!!! I said, don't throw this tea bag away,
I CAN USE IT AGAIN!!!
YES, MY FRIENDS, I SAID IT!!!
Buuuuuuuuuuuut what can I say,
I AM MY
MOTHER'S DAUGHTER!!!
My sweet, sweet, SWEEET lil Momma!!!
I REALLY AM!!! :)))
ANNNNNNNNNNNND I'm PROUD OF IT!!!
♥Mary Frances :)