Tuesday, June 20, 2017

May 2017!!!

May has come and gone...I'm trying to catch up on stuff...sorry guys for the lack of blogging here lately, I PROMISE you all that I will NOT be one of those that just DROP OFF THE FACE OF THE BLOG EARTH...I'm a BLOGGER FOR LIFE!!! :))))
.
This was my laugh of the month...
I'm currently CPR certified AGAIN!!!
And the choke thing too...LOL
Hanging out with the friends...

We hit a NEW HIGH RECORD...
After PARTY after our youth rally...
Devi's in town!!! OR WAS!!!
Bro. Andrew Foster preaching our youth rally!!!

Meeting up with my friend for breakfast at Sugar Jamz bake shop!!!
Mother's Day at the retirement home!!!
Mother's Day!!!

Cheesecake picnic at the park for my sis for her Mother's day...

Windy day hiking!!!



Dinner with my awesome friend Miriam!!!
Awards Ceremony at MJ's school and her 8th grade graduation parthy!!!

Mr. ADORABLE!!!
ANNNNNNNNND the Little MAN OF MY HEART...King Ray-Ray!!!
A really cute pillow that you can write on...guesss what I wrote...LOL
Gotta go try them PBJ cookies from Dutch Brother's!!!


The newest member of our church, Londyn Cleveland!!!
Shay Sartin gave a BEAUTIFUL speech at the awards ceremony...so proud of her!!!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd that is the end of another AMAAAAAAZING month!!!

♥Mary Frances :)