Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Failed Match-making???

Sooooooooo the other day I was hanging out with my friends and someone asked me if I had hooked up a certain couple, so I was like, Oh no that wasn't me, I had NOTHING to do with them at all!!! So then someone was like, buuuut you've gotten together quite a few couples, so I'm like, yeah...then they're like, have you ever tried to hook some one up and it did NOT WORK???
.
So I'm like, OH YEAH, DEFINITLEY HAPPENED...A LOT!!! They're all like, REALLY??? LIKE WHO??? Sooooo i'm like, Ummmmmmmmm...TRYING to think of some failed match-ups to actually name and I'm like, weeeeeelllll ... Ummmmm.... lets see, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllll... people that didn't work out...weeeeeelllll...
THE FIRST PERSON ON THAT LIST THAT COMES TO MIND WOULD HAVE TO BE...
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Everyone starts laughing...buuuuut liiiiike...For REALZ, failed hook-ups for ME AND EVERY GUY I've EVER LIKED!!! I can find someone for EVERYONE buuuuuuuut ME!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
.
Buuuuuuuuuuuuut WHAT CAN I SAY...
There are some people that are beyond MY HELP!!!
There are SOME PEOPLE, that only GOD CAN HOOK UP...
Annnnnnnnd ONLY GOD could find a RIGHT MATCH...
for a girl like this!!!

♥Mary Frances :)