Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Brond Moment!!!

The other day I was on the phone with one of my friends and she was like telling me about how she thinks that it really neat when people have brown hair and blue eyes. She is like you know it's just such a nice combination and you dont see it very often. She is like, I mean usually if people have brown hair they have brown eyes and if they have blue eyes they have blond hair. And she is just going and on about how unique it is to see that combination....
.
and I am like uh huh, uh huh, I know what you mean. But in my head I am thinking; Ok, like, who does she EVEN know that has brown hair and blue eyes? I don't think I even know anyone with that combination!!!! So I am like talking to her again and I am like, yeah, I mean like, I have blue eyes but my hair is...hmmm...what color hair do I have...hmmm...OH HEEEEEEEEY, I have brown hair!!! OMW!!! I have brown hair and blue eyes!!!
.
She is like YEAH Mary, thats who I was talking about this WHOLE time YOU!!! I think its really cool that you have brown hair and blue eyes!!! AHAHAHA!!! I am like, OMW! Like, THANK YOU!!!
.
It was for sure a brond moment!!! They happen ALL THE TIME!!! :)
That's ME,
MARY,
THE BLONDEST BRUNETTE YOU WILL EVER MEET!!! :D


♥Mary Frances :)