Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Weight Loss Progress report!!!

I finally BROKE THROUGH my big stall...
My FIRST fitbit weight loss goal has been met...NOW its on to the next one!!!

I can now wear belts and look REALLY cuuuuute....
Which I'm extremely excited about!!!
I can tuck my shirt into my skirt and look ok now!!!
When I put on this blue dress...you have no idea how good it felt...
When I looked into the mirror I was just like,
OMW, I feel like a fluffy-thin-girl now
This guy Tony, we bring on the church van heard me and he was like, OKAAAAAAAAAAY NOW THATS DIFFERENT!!! He was like laughing tho!!! AHAHA!!!
.
Can finally fit into this jacket...with one button closed...LOL!
I'm hiking mountains!!!

Hiking is my daily exercise, I LOVE IT!!!
Annnnnnnnnnnd MOST IMPORTANTLY...
Coming up with THE CUTEST EVERRRR outfits!!!
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyy!!!!
Another progress report in a month...I decided I'll just do my weight loss updates like that...I don't want to be one of those annoying people that talks about it soooooo much everyone is just like, SHUUUUUUUUUUUT UP!!!! We ALL know someone like that, AND IF YOU DON'T, it's PROBABLY YOU!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)