Friday, March 31, 2017

That awkward moment #489857594

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU ACCIDENTALLY ASK A CHINESE LADY; ARE YOU ITALIAN????
Yes, true story people, TRUE STORY!!! LOL
Buuuuuuuuuuut let me explain!!!
Soooooo the other day  a lady in the parking lot of where I had been shopping, came over to me and said, I like your hoody and I totally agree with you!!! I was wearing my ITALIAN GIRL hood so without even looking at the lady was like, OH THAAAAAAAANK YOU!!! Are YOU ITALIAN??? (Cuz most of the time people that say that are ITALIAN!!!) She's like, Oh no, i'm actually Chinese! I'm like, OH,  and I look and YES, she IS INDEED CHINESE...I'm like, OH, Oh, OK...Like, I'm feeling pretty SPECIAL right now...BAHAHAHA!!!
.
She's like, BUUUUUUUT I was adopted by an Italian family and grew up my whole like in Italy! I was like, OH WOW! How cool is that??? I didn't feel QUITE so awkward anymore because, TECHNICALLY, her ethnicity may have been Asian, but by culture, this Chinese lady was INDEED AND ITALIAN GIRL!!! In fact, if anything, even MORE so than me, being raised in The Mother Land!!! I thought that was SUPER COOL!!! Annnnnd JUST HAD TO SHARE!!! She's like, Sooooo yeah, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!!


♥Mary Frances :)