Wednesday, March 29, 2017

By the time I get married...

So this past Sunday at the Berkley church, they had Bro. Willowbee(Okay I have NO IDEA how to spell it) preach due to the fact that the newlyweds, Bro. and Sis. Kifle were starting their honeymoon. So Bro. Willowbee preached this really good message that I NEEDED to hear...LOL...buuuut...
.
I was like totally laughing in my head at one point because he was talking about how we're all waiting for something in life. What he's waiting for and what we all are waiting for may all be different from each other but the fact is the same that we are ALL waiting for something. And he was just talking to us about how we wonder WHY God is making us wait and he said, BUT IN THE WAITING, God is working on us and helping us to become more, etc...
.
Annnnnnnnnd I'm sitting there and I'm thinking in my head like, okaaaaaaaaaaay I think we ALL KNOW WHAT I'M WAITING FOR...husband... in case you actually didn't know...BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
.
Then later on i'm thinking about it and I'm like, Okaaaaaaaaay God, I understand about the whole, YOU MAKING ME A BETTER PERSON WHILE I'M WAITING FOR A HUSBAND THING, I get it, I REALLY DO, buuuuuuuuut liiiiiiiike,
HOW MUCH AWESOMER CAN I POSSIBLEY GET AND STILL BE HUMAN???
.
Jus sayin!!!
I mean really, this must be some kind of amazing man your preparing me for because I feel like IF I were to get any more amazing than what I already am, I'd be sprouting wings!!!
.
BAHAHAHAHA!! Fo realz you guys, I'm gonna be walking down the aisle toward my groom and he's going to break out singing...♪♫♫
♫I believe...
SHE CAN FLY!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

♥Mary Frances :)