Friday, March 3, 2023

What it's like being ME!!!

I looked up on Pinterest things that describe my PERSONALITY TYPE and found some VERY ACCURATE memes!!! AHAHA!!! ENFP are my letters, Champion Idealists, I think WHY would anyone want a DIFFERENT personality, I literally think that its PART of my personality, to LOVE MY PERSONALITY!!! AND YET, I'm glad we are VERY RARE annnnd only make up 4% of the population!!!
And the perfect LOVE MATCH according to these, not specifically GOD'S perfect match, is the Rational Mastermind or the letters INTJ basically the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of me...the personality is very rare and seems very IDK...very UN-Maryish is the best way to describe them!!! Here's a quote about them, "Masterminds are ingenious, thorough going pragmatists, seeing reality as nothing more than a chess board for working out and refining their strategies." I'm liiiiiiike i don't even know how to play checkers!!! bahahaahahahaaa
.
okaaaaaaay back to about ME!!! 
Except for "what do you mean I can't learn 10 different languages at once", I have said all of these:
The last thing like REALLY cracked me up, cuz I would say something like that while cooking or something random like that too!!!
It is at this time Fi has begun to want to wildly gesticulate and panic about the ever ensuing day ahead. Almost busted my shins on the stairs while flying up after meeting Dee this morning... and oh yeah I've been up since about Monday morning... just had figure that damn cognition out man... wow... seriously tho Thank You God for understanding... twice (8/28/13):
This is very true...FOR EXAMPLE...I was going to write a devotional for today...OOOOPS!!!
An ENFPs thought process when asked what ONE THING are you thinking? Ugh this question is so difficult. It's like um...everything??:
YES, this REALLY IS the way mind thinks!!! And I have dreams of it raining FLUFFY puppies sometimes at night...SOOO PRECIOUS!!!
ENFP- That's exactly how I hug people!!:
MAR BEAR HUGS...NEED WE SAY ANYTHING ELSE!!!
sans the spectrum:
YUP!!! LOL
Cake decorating: creative outlet, not a ton of rules to follow, I'm one of two - three people with that job at the store, so I can do my own thing, take my break according to my own schedule most days. Awe yeah.:
This one made me laugh SOOOO HARD!!!
Yeah...I don't mean to do it, but if I don't say it right then and there I'll lose my train of thought.:
Annnnnd EVERYONE that knows me says, AMEN AND AMEN to this one!!!
If I like you, I'll end up noticing what your favorite drink is and getting it for you without you ever even asking for one. On the other hand, I don't even notice when someone is flirting with me.:
YUP!!! Soooooo TRUE!!!

Type 1s. We like to have everything out where we can see it! We fill a room with our personality & with our stuff!:
UH, HUH!!!
Tell me not to do something and I will do it twice and take pictures of it:
UNLESS, your like my pastor...OR someone I actually, ya know, RESPECT!!!
Live Life Happy: Yes I overthink but I also over-love. The post Yes I Overthink But… appeared first on Live Life Happy.:
YUP!!!
Coming in FULL FORCE- towards the nothingness...bahahahahahahhaaaa
If I didn't already know I was ENFP, now I know for sure:
Its VERY hard to be bored...WHEN  YOUR ME!!!
It is my very firm belief that there is ALWAYS a good side to EVERY situation. ALWAYS.:
YES!!!
I have OCPD but I'm #enfp YAAAAAAAAAAAS:
Soooooooooooo TRUE!!!
I've often struggled to type ENSP/ESFP males. An ESFP guy on the internet gave me this tip: a telltale sign is that ESFPs tend to really be unnerved by the idea that someone may be upset with them. The second I've realized, is that with more males than females, ESFPs tend to be able to make the most fun out of any normal situation, and ENFPs tend to dive headlong into adding fun to weirdness.:
See, the thing IS is that, there are SOOOOO many normal people, to be NORMAL!!!


this always complicates things #enfp:
STORY OF MY LIFE!!!
Every day at work. It's my job to greet you with a smile. I don't want your phone number.:
Many in relationships with an ENFP literally say, "They light up my life.":
I believe it...Heh, heh!!!
... and just like that, I lost interest.... ;0:
Soooooooooooooo TRUE!!! So, so, so, SOOOOO VERY TRUE!!!
because if there is an instruction manual, even I don't have it:
Really, I WOULD!!! Hee, hee!!!

♥Mary Frances :)