Tuesday, November 8, 2016

The MOMENT YOU KNOW!!!

So the other night I'm at Walmart doing some grocery shopping. I'm standing in line, putting my stuff on the belt when one of my Greek yogurts (Btw: Dannon light and easy greek yogurts are ONLY  80 calories and 12 grams of protein!) falls out of my, drops and rolls on the ground and much to my horror, splats open and a HUGE blob of Greek yogurt goes on the ankle of the work pants of the man in front of me!!! I gasped in horror thinking this man is going to be sooooo ANGRY with me,
I AM SOOOO SORRY SIR!!!
He kinda just glances back at his pants, shrugs and says,
It's all GOOD, stuff happens!!!

I was ASTOUNDED by his response, It's ALL GOOD, STUFF HAPPENS...I mean I'm THE KIND OF GIRL, that A LOT OF STUFF HAPPENS, and to hear a man say that it was ALL GOOD????
A MAN THAT SAYS THAT???? In one moments of time, I KNEW, I JUST KNEW!!! 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! For realz people...Right there, on the spot, on the cash register at WALMART, I got down on ONE KNEE and BEGGED...BAHAHAHA...NOoooo juuuuuust KIDDING!!! Whaaaaaaat REALLY happened was that I silently, shamefully put the rest of my groceries on the conveyor belt, and I DID think, Okaaaaaaaaaay, we should PROBABLY get married then!!! THEN I watched in MORE horror as part of the blob of yogurt glopped off his pant leg and on to the floor, the rest just stayed smeared on his pants!!! What do I do???
I was like, ummmmm, do you have any paper towels to the cashier!!! She handed me some and I wiped up the blog, then I stared at the smear on his pants, should I wipe that too???? The cashier was like, did you get it all cleaned up? I'm like, Ummmm, uh, UMMMMMMM...??? The man just takes the paper towel and calmly wipes his pant leg, grabs his stuff and throws away the mess on the way out...I'm just staring, like,
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIT,
ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT TO MARRY ME??????


Sooooooooo the moral of this story is that I DID NOT get a husband at Walmart last night, BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT I did realize ONE MORE THING that I will need in whomever I marry,
SOMEONE THAT IS JUST CHILL WHEN MY,
"STUFF HAPPENS"!!!
CAN I GET AN AMEN????
♥Mary Frances :)