Friday, November 25, 2016

Thanksgiving Day 2016!!!!

Yesturday was an AWESOME-funnnnnnnn Thanksgiving Day!!! We started the morning off with the Turkey Trot in Fountain Hills. Met up with my sis, MJ, Odin, Sis. Abbott, Janelle and Everleene from my church! It was GREAT FUNNNNN! Next year I am sooooo RUNNING this and NOT just doing the fitness walk...which was still funnnnn!!! Annnnnnd I'm gonna go ALL out with my Turkey Trot outfit...hee, hee!!! Just wait, Turkey headband, Thanksgiving Turkey Tutu over my skirt!!! OH YEAH!!!
VERY, very, VERRRRRRRRY excited to have my FIRST marathon ribbon...
SOOOOOOOO going up on my wall!!!
 Managed to talk the big sis into it THE NIGHT BEFORE...wooooohooooooo!!!
 There MAAAAAAAAAAAY have been ONE person that wasn't exited about this morning activity tho...bahahahaha!!!
Afterwards we went and celebrated at DJ's Bagel shop in Fountain Hills...YUMMMMM!!!
After that, I was going to go hiking buuuuuuuuuuuuut opted out for a NAP instead...LOL...Gotta get ready for SHOPPING TIME!!! Hee, hee!!! After my nap I headed over to Dad's house to start setting up and baking stuff...
 
I liked our table get up, we ain't fancy folk but festive and funnnnn is our style!!! My mom's picture was in the middle of it all...a constant reminder of her there with us! Her greatest fear about dying was leaving us and that her grandchildren wouldn't know her...BUT they will...her legacy is continuing on...She planted the seeds, we'll never forget!!!
Before dinner started, I read to the kids, "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" I just LOVE being a Auntie!!!
Eating, talking, laughing and having a great time together!!!

I pretty much wore this outfit for the whole past week...LOVE IT!!!
 The one thing we forgot this year...
My family wouldn't let me use it...they thought I would get drunk...LOL!!!!
More fun, playing, walks, desserts, leftover distribution and CLEAN UP!!!
Feeling extra festive and happy!!!
Annnnnnnnnnnd NOW SHOPPING TIME!!! NOW for me, as soon as Thanksgiving is over, its CHRISTMAS time!!! Soooooooo being the very festive person that I am, it was TIME to get all decked out...wooooohoooooo!!!  It was a blast and I'm definitely GLAD that I took that nap!!! We went to Walmart, The mall and the outlets...where my sis waited and the LONGEST EVERRRRRR LINE to get in the Kate Spade store...she got some cute stuff tho!!!
Overall, it was a great day!!! I had been worried about being sad without my mom here, buuuuuuuuut, I was to busy to get sad, just moments of thankful reflection on her life with us and gratefulness for where she now is!!!
Thank you God for a great day and a wonderful life!!!
♥Mary Frances :)