Thursday, November 17, 2016

JESUS IS...

Isn't that just like, THE AWESOMEST MEME EVERRRRR????? One of my friends sent that to me a few weeks back and when they did I was like, THATS GOING ON THE BLOG!!! Hee, hee!!! Next time someone gets on me for taking selfies I'm gonna be like,
Don't HATE...
I'm JUST being Godly!!! AHAHAHA!!!
 Then I just break out with,
♪♫To be like Jesus,
♫ To be like Jesus...
♪On earth I loooooooooooong TO BE LIKE HIM!!! ♪♪♫
*Side note: Next time someone ask me what the difference is between one God and the trinity, Ima be like, soooooooo let me show you this really great meme that just sums it all up!!! You see, like when we take a picture of ourselves, its OUR IMAGE, Jesus is THE IMAGE of the INVISIBLE God, he's NOT a separate person, BUT THE IMAGE OF GOD!!! The visible image of an INVISIBLE GOD!!! Can I get an amen up here in AZ from my amen corners all over the USA???
" And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory." 1Timothy 3:16

♥Mary Frances :)