Wednesday, September 7, 2016

She was dressed Pentecostal!

The other day I was going to the apartments where a bunch of the kids I bring to church live. As I was pulling through the parking lot, one of the older girls, about 19, that used to come years ago was walking out of the parking lot! She was dressed very nicely and as I pulled up to her I motioned for her to stop! I said Hi, then asked here where she was going? She said she was on her way to a job interview. I could tell she was rushed and obviously on a time restraint so I did not keep her any longer!
.
But before I left, I was like, you look REALLY NICE!!! Then I drove off to find a parking spot! But as I drove off it suddenly hit me, SHE WAS DRESSED PENTECOSTAL!!! She hasn't come to church with me in years, normally when I see her, not to be rude, buuuuut without going into description, she's normally dressed like a hoochie, buuuuuut for her job interview, she was DRESSED MODESTLY and FEMININE! A skirt below her knees, a high neckline, sleeves, I bet she didn't even realize she was doing it, buuuut subconciosly, she STILL knew the appropriate way to dress even after all this time!!!
It's true what the Bible says, it NEVERRRR really leaves them if its once put into someone's heart!!! No matter where life circumstances may lead them, they are never truly the same, and so we hope and we pray that they will RETURN!!!
"Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
(Proverbs 22:6)
♥Mary Frances :)