Tuesday, September 6, 2016

My suggestion!!!

The hospital requests their guests to fill out a survey about HOW their stay was...at the VERY END it asks if there is anything they can do to improve??? At first I was thinking like, NAH, I mean, I got a FREE MASSAGE AND FACIAL while I was there, that's pretty awesome...buuuuuut after a second thought I decided that there was SOMETHING they could improve on!!!
I simply said...
CUTER NIGHT GOWNS!!!
I mean really, I know they have to keep them open in the back for the easy access of the nurses and stuff, buuuuuuuuuuuut, they could STILL make them cuterrrrrr!!! Like, I was thinking, ALL BLACK, with little pink hearts on them for the ladies annnnnnd for the men they could have little blue guns...wouldn't that be sooooo CUUUUUTE????
♥Mary Frances :)