Friday, September 16, 2016

End of the week thankfulness!!!

Another week has passed annnnnd here is what I'm thankful for this week..
I'm thankful that I got to hand out with my wonderful friend Miriam...LOVE YOU GIRL!!! ♥

He's sooooooo CUUUUUTE!!!
I'm thankful for ANOTHER Chocolate baby to LOVE!!! ♥

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm thankful for a Vanilla baby to love!!! ♥
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm thankful for my adorable, fluffy little nephew to love up on!!! ♥♥♥
Annnnnnnnnd I'm thankful for my lil Chocolate Chip annnnnnnd the color BLUE!!!
I'm thankful for Bath and Body works candles-particularly the awesome scent of Cactus Blossom!!!
ANNNNNNNNNNNND THE COLOR PINK!!!
I'm thankful for Aroma Therapy...I LOOOOOOOVE MY INSUSER!!! I brought mine with me to the hospital and all the nurses, doctors and aids were gushing over it....My fav is PEPPERMINT!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd I'm thankful for another nephew that makes me laugh...OUR ODIE!!!
I'm thankful for these two books...It's a three book series, the middle one is out of print so I just ordered it off of Amazon, buuuuut I just finished the third book in the series, "Freedom's Tremendous Cost" and I was LITERALLY SOBBING AT THE END!!! It was soooooooooo GOOD!!!
 I'm thankful that ALL the  Qudoba's are being bought out by Café Rio (Well this is THE RUMOR I heard, but it kinda looks true!) and that we will SOON HAVE ONE RIGHT BY OUR HOUSE!!! Whoooooohooooo!!!
I'm thankful that I FINALLY found a Walmart that carries BANANA FLAVOR PREMIER PROTEIN!!! These are soooooo THE BEST FLAVOR!!!!
I'm thankful that TOMORROW MORNING, at 9 am OK time, that NUGGLES is having a 60% off sale...WOOOOOHOOO! Thank you Nuggles for being, MODEST, CUTE ANNNNNNND DECENT PRICED!!! Some of these modest clothing sights may as well be drawing out our blood for their prices...LOL!!!

Annnnnnnnnnnd I'm thankful for FUNNNNNNN times!!!
♥Mary Frances :)




♥Mary Frances :)