Thursday, July 28, 2016

Reason #15328 WHY I'm NOT a NURSE!!!

Can you everrrr imagine ME, Mary GINTY as a nurse??? HEH! Believe it or NOT, when I was 16-years-old, they were SOOOOOO desperate for a camp nurse at JR. CAMP, they asked, TOLD me I was doing it...Lets just say, its NEVERRRR HAPPENED AGAIN...buuuuuut we'll save THAT story for ANOTHER post!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
.
Sooooooooo Anywayz, the other day one of the kids was telling me her stomach was hurting her on the way to church! So i'm like, are you HUNGRY??? She's like, NO! I'm like, do you feel like your going to throw up??? She's like, NO! I'm like, ummmm do you  need to go potty??? She's like, NO! I'm like, ok, weeeeeellll Idk what to tell you then honey! She's like, Wellll it just hurts whenever I BREATH!!! I'm like, Oh OKaaaaaay then... easy solution to this problem...
STOP BREATHING!!!
She's like, HUH?!?!

I'm like, JUUUUUST KIDDDDDDING!!! I'm sorry honey, I don't know what to tell you, Hows about some Mar Bear Hugs and cuddles???? AHAAHAHA!!!! Lets just say SOME PEOPLE were meant to be nurses and SOME PEOPLE WERE NOT!!! Hee, hee!!! ;)
♥Mary Frances :)