Monday, July 18, 2016

No u turns!!!!

The other day I was driving around with MJ and I was going to make a U TURN when I looked up and noticed there was a NO U TURN sign!!! I was like, WHAAAAAAT??? No U TURNS??? That's SOOOOO LAME!!! WHY CAN"T WE MAKE U TURNS HERE????
.
Then I was like, YOU KNOW WHAT??? WHATEVERRRR!!! I NEED to make a U TURN HERE, I'm going to make a U TURN!!! Sooooooo I just whipped it around, and as I did and was turning, I realized that the street was AWFULLY NARROW, and the next thing I know I'm going over the curb, the sidewalk...


annnnnd I was like, OOOOOOH,
sooooo that's WHY there's NO U TURNS!!!!
(Pic is NOT actual)
Buuuuuuuut heeeeeyyyy, this is GLENDALE, WHO needs sidewalks there anyway??? There's MORE people jay walking in the streets there then you'll ever find on the sidewalks...ahahaha!!!
♥mary frances :)