Monday, June 20, 2016

Mar Bear heart!!!

I have to share something with you all!!! Sooooooo anytime I use lip balm or chapstick or anything on my lips I almost always get sores... Reason #58576934040 WHY I DON'T WEAR MAKE UP!!! I'll do a blog post sometime on ALL THE REASONS, buuuuut anyways, yeah, Idk why but I always get sores on my lips...I guess my lips are very sensitive...like my heart...hee,hee...;) Anywayz,
So I got this sore on my lip and it was totally bugging me...LIKE IT HURTS!!! Sooooo i'm like at a red light, looking in my car mirror at my lip sore when all of the sudden I notice that MY LIP SORE IS IN THE SHAPE OF A HEART!!! ♥♥♥♥
SEEEEEE!!!
A perfect little heart!!!
Isn't it ADOARABLE????👏💕👏
It's a Mar Bear ♥HEART♥!!!
I LOOOOOOVE IT SOOOOOO MUCH!!!! I pretty much swooned at myself ON THE SPOT!!!! It's SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥ Annnnnnd even tho it HURTS there's this part of me that hopes it NEVERRRR HEALS!!!♥ It only seems right that I MARY, would be foreverrrrr branded with a HEART!!!
PURRRRRRRRRR!!!
♥Mary Frances :)