Thursday, June 2, 2016

ALL THAT annnnnd MORE!!!

Christian Funny Pictures - A time to laugh:
I thought this was really funny!!! Reminds me of something that the preacher said on Sunday, I think his name was Bro. Fontanez, or something like that, he's from Bro. Trevino's church in Bell Gardens CA, anyways he was talking about how the other day he was driving around her in AZ and he sees this guy walking across the street, and he's looking at the man, he's wearing a muscle shirt, he's got all these chains he is wearing around his neck, tattoos, and just muscles bulging out from everywhere in his shirt and he's walking down the street, buuuuuut he said that this man is NOT, JUST WALKING, he is like literally strutting down the street, and he has down his strut PERFECTLY and he said he was just thinking, that man just REALLY THINKS that he is all that!!!
.
He's like, but then I thought to myself, BUT if he's ALL THAT, then WHY is he WALKING??? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  ESPECIALLY IN THE ARIZONA HEAT??? Sooooo funny and so true!!! Then he went on to say that WE REALLY DO SERVE A GREAT AND A MIGHTY  GOD!!!
.
Annnnnnnnd you guys, we REALLY DO SERVE A GOD that is ALL THAT!!! I love this scripture from the book of John, it is one of my absolute favorite verses, "And there are also many other things which Jesus did, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen." (John 21:25)
.
I LOVE that scripture!!! Its just like Johns writing his book about Jesus and when he gets to the end he's like, OH and btw, there's ACTUALLY a whole lot MORE, amazing things that God did, BUUUUUUUUT there is NO WAY POSSIBLE I could every right about them all, because there is THAT MUCH MORE!!!
.
I'm telling you guys, we are serving a God that IS ALL THAT and sooooooo much, much, much, much, much MORE!!!
THE HALF,
has NOT EVEN YET BEEN TOLD!!!
♥Mary Frances :)