Wednesday, May 18, 2016

"...the foolishness of God..."

I was talking to one of my friends one time, and we were discussing how sometimes we just can't understand God. We don't get WHY he does things a certain way or WHY he allows certain things to happen. We just have to trust him and know that he is looking out for us...And I started off in the discussion pretty theological "...the foolishness of God is wiser than men..."
(1 Corinthians 1:25)
I'm like you know, we just don't understand the way God works...Sometimes he's JUST HARD TO FIGURE OUT!!! Then without thinking about it, it just came to me, I'm like, buuuuuuuuuut THEN AGAIN that makes PERFECT SENSE...
AFTER ALL...
HE'S MALE!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Then I seriously just cracked myself up!!! For like five minutes straight!!! I laughed and laughed and laughed about that!!! I even patted myself on the back! Good one Mary! GOOD ONE!!!
.
Heeeeeey men just take it as a compliment if we can't figure you guys out...its a GODLY TRAIT!!! Annnnnnnd if we CAN figure you out...that probably means your TOO MUCH LIKE US!!! Go gargle some gravel!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
p.s.
And NO i'm NOT confused about THE DOCTRINE!!! I know that God is a spirit, buuuuut Jesus, who IS GOD, is also a man! Furthermore, every time God is referred to in the Bible, it is ALWAYS in a male connotation...NEVER FEMALE!!!