Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mind Reigns!!!

I was talking to one of my friends the other day and they were telling me that they like to listen to classic music sometimes while they're driving. I was like, Oh really, its kind of boring to listen to. I'm like, you know like, I'm just not into all those symphony and orchestra things!!! So my friend said something like, but that's like beautiful music!!! I'm like, Yeah buuuuuuuuut theres like, NO WORDS!!! My friend was like, EXACTLEY! That's WHY I like it so much, there are no words and it just clears out your mind!!! I was like, OOOOOOOH, I see what your saying, buuuuuuuuuuuuut, you have to understand that WITH ME...
THERE IS NEVER,
NOT SOMETHING GOING ON...
IN MY MIND!!!
They were like, OH yeah, that's true with you!!! I'm like, yeah, IF ANYTHING, songs and stories playing at least DIRECT my thoughts, they're kind of like the reins on my mind that keeps it from wandering off to far!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)