Monday, May 30, 2016

Happy Monday!!!

THINK ABOUT THIS MY FRIENDS!!!
I'll be gone this whole to A Mountain Apart Camp in the COOL mountains of New Mexico!!! Its supposed to be in the 70's during the day!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!! I'm soooooooooooo excited about COOLER weather, I EVEN brought my Italian Girl hoody to wear at night!!! I'm excited about fun times with old and new friends and just being in the presence of God! Lord speak to me this week!!! Annoint the teachers and speakers to say the things that I NEED TO HEAR!!!  Happy Monday everyone!!! I hope you all have a wonderful, FANTABULOUS week!!! Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

"This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." (Psalm 116:24)

♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. I may or may not have service on my phone, so if you don't hear from me, YOU KNOW WHY! There will be some pre-scheduled posts lined up!