Monday, May 16, 2016

God's a legalist!!! LOL

I was just thinking about ANOTHER HILARIOUS story with my mom. So the last two years of my mom's life she was bed ridden so this left her A LOT free time. One of the things she did to keep herself from being sooooo bored was joined FACEBOOK!!! For someone that is as opinionated and unafraid to speak her mind as my mother, this was BAD.IDEA!!! AHAHAHA!!!
.
Well one day she was on the Focus On The Family page and they posted something that she didn't agree with concerning standards of holiness, SOOOO SHE SPOKE HER MIND!!! My mom very quickly told them EXACTLEY WHAT THE BIBLE had to say on the matter. Weeeeeellll of course most people did NOT like hearing this, even tho it was CLEARLY backed up with the Bible.
.
Sooooooooo people start commenting back at my mom, saying stuff like, she was being judgemental, that's all legalism and your a legalist, blah, blah, blah!!! Without missing a beat, totally undaunted by their accusations, my wrote back and says,
"Well, if I'M A LEGALIST,
Then I guess God is too,
BECAUSE HE'S THE
ONE THAT SAID IT!!!"
.
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
I sooooooo LOVE MY MOM!!! She's AWESOME!!! Just sooooo AWESOME!!!
♥Mary Frances :)