Thursday, May 12, 2016

A word from The Lord...

Sooooooooo the other night I'm laying there in my bed trying to fall asleep but I can't! I read my Bible, read a chapter in my book and see that its getting later and later so I try to go to sleep again, but much to my dismay, I can't fall asleep!!! I don't understand, its after 1 AM, I got up at 6 AM and didn't even drink any coffee, no nap, WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??? WHY AM I NOT TIRED???
.
 After another 45 minutes of just laying there I thought, WEEEEEEELLLL, maybe God wants me to pray or something. I'm like God is that what your doing, your wanting me to go pray??? I'm thinking, this is like what the elders talk about, when God wakes you up in the middle of the night to go pray! Or like when God woke up Samuel in the middle of the night and called him by name. I'm like God, WHAT IS IT??? What do you have to say Lord??? Annnnnnd then it happened, I total AHA moment, God spoke to me, and suddenly I understood WHY He was keeping me up like this. He said...
.
MARY!!! It's really NOT a good idea FOR YOU to be drinking Mountain Dews after 3:30 in the afternoon!!!
 

OOOOOOOOOOH!!!
AHA!!! LOL
 Yes, that's a very good thought Lord,
 I'll remember this AHA MOMENT in the future!!!
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)