Monday, April 4, 2016

Reason #58479202744888 WHY I'm still single!!!


I know, I know, it's THE MYSTERY OF THIS CENTURY...
WHY IS MARY
STILL SINLGLE???
I know, I know, I wonder this on a daily basis, the answer would HAVE TO BE GOD, I mean, WHY ELSE??? I simply can't fathom another answer!!! Anywayz, Sometimes I like to wonder WHY God still has me as SINGLE annnnnnd I came up with another simply BRILLIANT REASON...
IRONING!!!
Ironing is THE ONE house hold chore that I simply am NOT good at!!! I mean, I'm SURE that there are a lot of neat freaks that would argue with me about that being THE ONLY household chore I am NOT good at, buuuuuuut IN MY EYES, IRONING is the only one!!! Hee, hee!!!
.
Annnnnnd as we all know, MEN seem to wear button up shirts that NEED to be ironed!! Of course, I don't want to be the kind of wife that make her husband iron all his shirts or go to the dry cleaners...UNLESS he wants to, which, I'm thinking HE WOULD after he had me ironing for him...AHEM!!! LOL
.
Buuuuuuuut I was talking to Hanna about this the other day and she was saying that MOST MEN'S DRESS SHIRTS ARE NOW...
NO IRON!!! WRINKLE FREE!!! How AMAZING IS THAT??? I figure that God's been waiting for this technology in the clothing industry to take place BEFORE he blessed some man with me!!!
So WHY am I still single???
 
BECAUSE WE'RE NOT YET LIVING IN A WRINKLE FREE WORLD!!!
The day I get married my friends, will be THE DAY we can THROW OUT ALL IRONS FOREVERRRRR!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)