Wednesday, April 20, 2016

End of the week thankfulness!!!!(From a few weeks ago!!!)


I'm thankful for beautiful roses blooming in our front yard, that smell AMAZING!!!!

I'm thankful for my rocking chair...I love to sit here in the mornings with coffee...my favorite is when its raining and chilly and I have a warm drink...
I'm thankful for FREE STARBUCKS COFFEE...
I'm thankful for friends that give honest ratings on my German Chocolate cake...9.8....I WILL work on it UNTIL I get a 10!!! Hee,hee!!!
I'm thankful for this little nephew Jeremiah, he is sooooo HAPPY AND SWEET!!!

I'm thankful for this adorable new little one that one of my older girls had, a new generation of children to bring to church...Little baby Bryson from his mommy Martina!!!
I'm thankful for this AWESOME PURSE...its a spade of hearts by Kate Spade...HAHA!!!
The back...my sis got it for me...well I told her I wanted it but I didn't have the money so I was waiting it out, THEN, sis went and found it and used some of my store credit then paid the rest!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeellllll and that's all for NOW...I actually have a LOT more to be thankful for since then...itll be a long list!!! Hee, hee!!! God bless my friends!!! :))))
♥Mary Frances :)