Friday, March 18, 2016

Hello Kitty!!!!

Soooooooooooooo this past month, I was an amazing auntie and waited with my niece for 3.5 hours to go see the HELLO KITTY CAFE VAN!!!!
Was it worth it???
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Buuuuuut after waiting and hour I was COMMITED!!! LOL
 
Annnnnnd plus now I can add it to my list of totally RAD things I've accomplished in life!!! :)
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd LOOK the hub caps even have pink bows on it!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! Awwwwwwwww!!!!
Annnnnnnnnnnd I found out that their were WAAAAAAAY crazier, ADULT Hello Kitty fans than ME!!! I mean, I'm like, MILD compared to these folks!!! The girl in the above pic was DRESSED like a Hello Kitty-Kat, the girl behind me was ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT HOW HER DREAM IS TO GET MARRIED AT HELLO KITTY LAND IN JAPAN!!! Yes, there really IS a hello kitty land and YES, I want to go there, buuuuuuuuuut NOOOOOO I don't want to get married there!!! I mean, COME ON PEOPLE!!!
And then the mom in front of me, her daughter has to go to the bathroom, so she just PICKS HER UP, and has go by the tree!!!! I was like ummmm, We're in SCOTTSDALE, THE SCOTTSDALE QUARTER, this is NOT the best place just have your daughter PEE on the rocks..."I'm jus sayin!" I woulda GLADLY saved your spot for you in line had you SIMPLY ASKED ME!!! You shoulda seen MJ tho, her mouth was hanging open, then the two of us could NOT stop laughing!!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
Finally we're there, and our sales lady was this adorable lil Asian chick...Asians LOVE Hello Kitty, she was created by one of their people!!!
Stultz just couldn't UNDERSTAND WHY I would pay $3 for a water bottle!!! I'm like, Jonathon, its PINK, Its HELLO KITTY, and its in the SHAPE OF A BOW, need we ask ANY MORE QUESTIONS???
Annnnnnnnnd LOOK at this cookie...
ITS A PINK BOW!!!
No, it really didn't taste to good,
 the Hello Kitty Café van REALLY needs to HIRE ME!!!! :)
I'm JUS SAYIN!!!
♥Mary Frances :)