Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!!!

Easter was such a nice day this year....
We got all the Sunday School girls Easter dresses!!!!
They looked sooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!
.
Attitude???
WHAT ATTITUDE???
These two are sisters...
Awwwwwwww my precious beautiful little Christina, I adore this little one!!!!
With her big sister Deedee!!!
I looooooove Deedee too!!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Me and Gracie, she was 18 months old when I started going over there, the youngest one...
Lola and deedee were not even born yet!!!

It was so much fun getting all the dresses for them, I am so glad we did it!!! I want to do it EVERY YEAR NOW!!! Annnnnnnd Christmas too!!!
Awwwwww my little Holy GHost filled Deedee!!!
Her goal EVERY Wednesday night is to beat Stultz in the church van...He usually lets us IF we leave at the same time!!! LOL
Little Miss Beautiful!!!



Odin, I was trying to get a picture of him but he kept sliding down the church stairs! LOL
This was the best I could get!!! Aint' he HANDSOME???
Getting ready for the candy rain!!!
GET IT!!!!








One last picture with my girls before they went home!!!
Family pic!!! T and her kids!!!!
FAMILY EASTER!!!
Gave all my little nieces and nephews mystery peeps!!!
.
OUR HOMEMADE RAVIOLI!!!
I don't think anyone enjoyed this pasta as much as me and Joseph!!!
 

My lil Jeremiah, sooooooo ADORABLE!!! So happy!!!
He just LOVES HIS AUNT MARY!!!!
Annnnnnnd it was a GREAT EASTER!!!
♥Mary Frances :)