Thursday, February 4, 2016

Best smelling bath EVERRRRR!!!

Sooooooooo did I tell you all that I have a new nephew??? Yuuuuuupppp I sure do!!! My sis just got him in foster care about two weeks ago!  He just turned four and ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!
His name is Odin, buuuuuut we've already started calling him ODIE...special nickname given to him by Regan, my other lil man!!!
Get it, Garfield and Odie???? Hee, hee!!!
 

Anwayz, he's quite the little character so I am sure you all will be hearing about him a lot in the near future...OR RIGHT NOW!!!
.
Soooooooooooooo the other day he had a stinky accident in his pants, I was like, UGH!!! I'm cleaning him up and its such a mess I'm like, you know what dude, your just getting a complete BATH!!! Soooooooooo I put him in, throw in some kids bubble bath and let him play and soak while I go about doing some more stuff...
.
Weeeeeeeeeeeellllll when I left the bathroom, EVEN with the bubble bath, it still smelled pretty bad in there...buuuuuuut as I'm walking back down the hall I was met by this beautiful fragrant smell, I was like WOW!!! That really cleared UP and that "Kid" soap smells SOOOOO GOOD!!!
.
A few minutes later I walk back into the bathroom and there is lil Odie with a TON of bubbles I'm like WOW, that stuff rally bubbled up quite nicely, I'm kid of surprised how nice that soap is....

THEN I SAW WHYYYY!!!!
MY BRAND NEW, $13.00 MAD ABOUT YOU BODY WASH FROM BATH AND BODY WORKS WAS COMPLETELY EMPTY!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!!!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!
No WONDER I liked the way it smelled so much, it was ONLY MY FAVORITE SCENT EVERRRR!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! Oh well, THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT HE NO LONGER SMELLED...due to the best smelling ANNNNNND most EXPENSIVE bubble bath everrrrrr!!!
.
IS THIS WHY PARENT'S JUST START BUYING THE $1 STUFF???