Friday, January 15, 2016

A Ginty Christmas 2015!!!

CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!
Sooooo did I tell you all that we got a dog??? I'll tell you guys ALL ABOUT HER in another post!!! buuuuuuut, she had her own stocking this year!!! LOL MJ was VERY secretive and made sure she did NOT see her gifts BEFORE CHRISTMAS!!!!
This was a few weeks before Christmas, I found these Ninja-ginger-bread-men at Bed, Bath And Beyond, and Had to get the kit to do with my nephew Joseph, he is VERY INTO BEING A NINJA!!! LOL He LOVED THEM!!!
This was our results...
Look at the box, look at ours...YUP...NAILED IT!!! BAHAHAHAHA!!!
.
Bethany hanging out on Grandma's bed all prettied up!!!
We participated in as much FREE FOOD as possible at Chick-fil-A....
I decorated Mom's hospital room for Christmas!!!

It was so happy and cheery everyone said it was like the best room...OH YEAH!!!
CHRISTMAS EVE FISH DINNER!!!
So Christmas Eve we had our traditional fish dinner in my mom's hospital room, we just hauled ALL THE FOOD UP WITH US!!! As usual, it was NASTY, unless YOU LIKE FISH!!! LOL As Nasty as I think the dinner is, its traditional and Christmas Eve wouldn't feel the same if we didn't do it!!!
.
Mom eating crabs!!!
Here we all are...well most of us...some were still on their way!!!!
Joseph and Stultz beat me in Battleship!!!!
Favorite moment playing was whenever Joseph and Stultz would get a point, Joseph would do a dramatic, womp, womp, womp...you know with the music...so when I got a point I said, womp, womp, WOOOOOOMP!!! And Joseph says, NO stealing the womp, womp, womps Aunt Mary!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
.

CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!
AHAHAHAHHAHA!!! This cracked me up!!! Sooooooooo true!!! I'm still working off the extra pounds I gained over the Holidays...I'm GETTING THERE!!!
.
I got SHOPKINS FOR CHRISTMAS!!!!
You guys, I LOVE cute little things like this!!!
Puppies in my pocket too!!! THEY'RE ADORABLE!!!!
.
Some new games!!! We play What once it was such a blast!!! And Hello Kitty UNO...AWWW!!!
Hello Kitty Purse from MJ!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!!
A marble rolling pin! I've wanted one of these!!! Haven't used it yet!!! I need to bake...problem is it will be GOOD...And I'll want to eat it then!!! LOL
Annnnnnd I gotta a lot of other stuff, a coffee K-cup machine, gift cards to my favorite store Torrid, Cheesecake Factory...that kinda stuff!!!!
.
MJ opening her gifts in our living room!!!!
 
FAMILY GIFT EXCHANGE
IN THE HOSPITAL!!!
This was absolute CRAZINESS!!! Buuuuut very memorable and such a blast!!!
 



BEST PRESENT OF ALL WAS THAT MOM IS STILL HERE!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!





Food on Christmas day!!!! We had our traditional homemade pasta...YUMMMMM!!! It was soooooooooooo GOOOOOOD!!! I mean, seriously whoever made that stuff is ONE GOOD COOK!!! ;))) AHAHAHA!!! Jus sayin...cuz I couldn't stop eating it!!! LOL
With everything that was going on with my mom, I was unable to make all of our family Christmas cookies this year, but Abe and Grace surprised us all with making a batch of OUR FAMILY FAVORITE, THE THREE COLORED COOKIES!!!!
YUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
Thank you guys!!!!
 Purrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
.
Then Joseph and I played a game of Battleship...I was kind of winning, buuuuuuuuuut, when his Asian eyes turned to squinting as he glared at me like a Ninja, and said, "Aunt Mary, I NEED TO KNOW WHERE YOUR SHIPS ARE!!! I decided I should probably just go ahead and let him win!!! LOL!!! I usually don't let kids win, buuuuuuut, it was Christmas after all!!! LOL
Annnnnnnnnnnnnd last Christmas thing we did...
I made hot chocolate and we went and looked at lights the Saturday after Christmas!!! It was funnnnn!!! Annnnnnnnnnnd that's it!!! It was a GOOD CHRISTMAS!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)