Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Only birthday in JULY!!!

So the other day my sister and I were talking about how many family birthdays there are now in the month of October! It used to JUST be my sis buuuut now its Joseph and Bethany's as well. I'm like and then there's two in January and several in March and April, I'm like, weeeeelll I guess I'm STILL the ONLY family birthday in July!!!
.
My sister is like, OKAAAAAAAAY, it's ALSO your NIECES birthday as well!!! I'm like, OH YEAH HUH!!! She like, ANNNNNNND YOU GUYS HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY TOO!!! I was like, OOOOOOOOOOH YEAH!!!! I'm like, OOOOOOOPS!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
We're both July
18th babies!!!
Really people, I'm NOT totally self-centered...I'm just Not to sure HOW I managed to forget that me my niece have the same birthday!!! LOL We've shared a birthday party together EVERY YEAR for the last 8 years since she turned five!!! Really MJ, I KNOW we have the same birthday, I REALLY DO!!! Buuuuuuuut you must forgive me for my MARYNESS!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


♥Mary Frances :)