Monday, October 5, 2015

He's kinda good looking!!!

So the other day I'm riding with my sis in her van and we're all riding back from a family birthday party at my other brother's house. So we're driving a long and we stop at a light and my sis says something about the vehicle that had pulled up next to us at the red light. I THOUGHT she said that man is looking at you!!!
.
So I glance over at the guy real quick and he's smiling at me! I'm like OMW HE IS! He's smiling at me now too! Then I'm like, He's kinda GOOD LOOKING tho!!! My sister like, WHAT??? I'm like the GUY! She's like, THATS JOHN!!!
.
I look over again and SHO ENOUGH its my brother smiling at me!!! AHAHAHA!!! Aparently, what she had ACTUALLY said was, Oh there's John! She's just like, WOW!!! LOL
 
Heeeeyyy what can I say, at least I think my brother is good looking...
 annnnnd he can't say I NEVER compliment him!!! Hee, hee!!! :)
♥Mary Frances :)