Tuesday, September 1, 2015

When MOST people sing...

Soooooooo this past Sunday, several people were randomly telling me I need to sing a solo...Which i'[m kind of just like...okaaaaaaay...YOU should sing a solo!!! LOL Then our musicians were telling me I should and they would put me on the solos list...So i'm like, well I guess, if your asking me...I don't really volunteer it unless i'm ASKED by whoever is in charge of it...
.
I mean, lets be HONEST, I'm more of a praise singing kind of sista...buuuuut OK... (As I'm saying OK...I'm having flashbacks to HERE) buuuuuuuut I NEED TO PRACTICE!!! They're like, Oh yeah we'll practice with you...I'm like, NO I mean...PRACTICE walking off the platform without falling!!! AHAHAHAHA!!!
.
WHEN MOST PEOPLE SING...
They practice with the Muscisians when they're going to sing...
When Mary Sings..
She practices with
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yup, THATS MAR BEAR FOR YOU!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)