Tuesday, September 15, 2015

SOMETHING TO PRAY ABOUT!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY everyone!!!! I just found out something recently that I really feel like we are Christians should make a matter of URGENT CARE!!! I juuuuuuuuuussssst found out that...
.
MORE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD OWN A
 CELL PHONE THEN A TOOTHBRUSH!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
.
Is that crazy or what??? I had trouble believing this at FIRST buuuuuuuut then I thought about riding with the kids on the church van on Wednesday nights, the amount of kids from a poverty-stricken neighborhood that are flipping around SMART phones, NOT just cell phones, buuuuuut SMART phones, is crazy, almost as crazy as the aroma wafting through the stuffy van, roasting in hot summer air... Sooooooooo YEAH on second thought, I BELIEVE IT!!! AHAHAHA!!!
.
Buuuuuuuut THINK ABOUT IT people...
WHAT WOULD
 YOU SAY????
Anywayz, what do you all say, REVIVAL of tooth brushes or what???  Pour out the tooth brushes God!!! Who's gonna join me in PRAYER!?!?!?!?! Lord SEND IT ON DOWN!!!
♥Mary Frances :)