Monday, September 21, 2015

Making my pastor HAPPPPPPPYYYY!!!

Soooooooooo yesterday morning, during my pastor's preaching, he mentioned to us all that he LOVES helping people! He feels SO HAPPY when he gets to help someone out and he was saying that earlier in the week he had changed someone in our church's alternator for them...AND it just made him feel SO HAPPY!!! Soooo i'm just sitting there tying away the sermon for Bro. Earl and in my mind im just kinda thinkin, Okaaaaay, that's coo... Cuz I'm SURE i'll be able to MAKE MY PASTOR HAPPY!!!!! AHAHAHA!!!
.
Weeeeeeellll I'm driving home from church and I'm on the 101 and all of the sudden I kind of smell something burning...I don't see any smoke so I just keep driving...Then I notice on my car screen that my BATTERY light was on AGAIN!!!
 
I was like, OH NO!!!
.
Thankfully, I made it home buuuuuuuuuuuuuut as soon as I started my car up again it wouldn't start! I was like, AWWWWWW MAN!!!
.
Buuuuuuut THEN I remembered what my pastor had just said that morning about how HELPING people makes him feel SO HAPPPPYYY!!!  Soooooo I shot him a text..
..
ME: Heeeeeeeyyyy I have to tell you something
that I think will make you VERY HAPPY!!! :)))
Pastor Abbott: What does he look like?
ME: I actually don't know what HE looks like,
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut...
I think his name is...
 
 either Alternator OR Battery!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
That's ME...Mar Bear...IF helping people makes you HAPPY...I'm THE DREAM SAINT!!!! ;) Some people call it, NEEDINESS, I prefer, MAKING MY PASTOR HAPPY!!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
P.S. My brother actually checked it and it turns out that its actually the belt which he switched out for me today!!! Gotta love having a mechanic in the FAM!!! :)))))