Friday, August 21, 2015

Scary Classic Mary Moment!!!



Sooooooo I had like THE BIGGEST freak out Mary Moment the other night before going to sleep!!! So basically, my routine for Bible reading, is that I read my Bible every night before going to sleep. Buuuuuuuut, I'm kinda lazy once I'm in my bed at night I don't want to have to get up again to turn off my light, sooooooo what I do is turn off the lights in my room and then use the flashlight on my cell phone to light up the pages in my Bible while reading it!!!
.
Weeeeeellllll....the other night im reading my Bible and its completely dark in the room aside from my phone light, when ALL of the sudden something goes flying on to me, falling across my neck and shoulders and into my face!!! It wasn't exactly SMALL...Annnnnnd to top it all off, it felt like it was FURRRRRY!!! OMW!!! I just about screamed out my vocal cords!!! WHAT IN THE WORLD HAD JUST CRAWLED ACROSS ME???
.
Buuuuuuuuuuut BEFOFRE I did, I REALIZED what it was...annnnnd now I just about LAUGHED MY HEAD OFF!!!
IT WAS...
MY VERY OWN HAIR!!!!
Yes, REALLY people, My own hair SCARED ME!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
.
See, what had happened was that I had started my day off wearing my hair in a high ponytail, my new signature, CASUAL hairdo!!! Welllll at some point during the day it just got SOOOOO hot driving around in 114 degree AZ weather...

Sooooooooo I wrapped it the ponytail into a knot bun without pinning it or anything...I just wanted it UP and OUT OF THE WAY!!! Trust me, IF you lived here, you would totally understand!!!
 
Well, while I was reading my Bible, it decided to FALL out of the bun and the once again ponytail came slipping out and swept across my neck and onto my face...WHICH scared the kajeebies out of me!!! LOLOL
Sooooooooooo I guess you could say that TECHNICALLY speaking,
it really was NOT furry...
IT WAS HAIRY!!!!
(Buh-dump. Chhh!!!)
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
(Good one Mar Bear, GOOD ONE!!!)
♥Mary Frances :)