Monday, August 24, 2015

IF you decide to MARRY ME!!! :)))

I was thinking about it the other day and I realized something...IF YOU should be the AMAZING, single, on fire for God, burden for the lost, has a job, has a car, tithe paying, pastor obeying, righteous, Apostolic Warrior, man of prayer,  That decides to marry me, There is something about me, that I should warn you about... 
.
I AM EXTREMELY...
HIGH MAINTENANCE!!!
Now  you may be thinking, WHATEVERRRR...that's NOT true!! Yes, I am a VERY laid back and easy to please person...BUUUUUUUUUUUT allow me a moment to give you the ACTUAL definition for MAINTENANCE...
.
main·te·nance
noun
  1. 1.
    the process of maintaining or preserving someone or something, or the state of being maintained.
.
I would like to give proper attention to the word SOMEONE, in this definition...I may not be and uptight and HARD to please person, I don't expect expensive things, or fancy stuff or to be pampered, help with household chores...
.
BUUUUUUUUUUT being my husband WILL be very expensive person to Marry. Whoever marries me, should probably be GOOD...
.
 with cars, good with directions, good at fixing things, understanding of the fact that sometimes I don't think before I speak and sometimes, MAY say AWKWARD things, i'm pretty sensitive to sharp words...so gentle but firm is a HUGE plus...know that I lose my keys almost EVERY DAY...and usually find them IN THE IGNITION of my car, I lose my ID about every 6 months,
 
He should know that he may come home to THE ODDEST things in the house broken, LIIIIIIKE bathtubs, kitchen faucets, beds, appliances, the vacuume, cell phones, TOILET BOWLS...YES, I've actually broken a toilet, melted bowls, burned holes through furniture with the curling iron,
.
he better always expect THE UNEXPECTED, he can't be easily emmbarresed, in case i'm walking around with fresh stains on my shirt...HEEEEEY don't judge...at least won't have to ask me what ate that day...ahahaha... or when I spill be drink at a nice dinner, or if I happen to drop my grape drink during communion OR when his wife falls off the platform, Speaking of FALLING, I hope he's ready to catch me when I fall or AT LEAST ready to help me back up,
.
In other words, I'm high maintenance because of ONE THING....
MARY MOMENTS...
This chick will NEED to a lot of  maintenance
annnnd JUST may cost you a pretty penny...
BUUUUUT don't worry,
I'm worthy EVERY dollar you'll have to spend on my upkeeping!!!
BUUUUUUUUUT looking on the BRIGHTER SIDE OF THINGS,  
just think, if it weren't for MARY MOMENTS,
THIS AMAZING BLOG WOULD NOT EXIST...
HEEEEEEY!!!!
♥Mary Frances :)
Oh and lets NOT forget the fact that ONCE he marries me, for some ODD reason...
his car insurance MAY GO UP A LITTLE...I'm jus sayin!!!